Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd presents
Handling Difficult Customers & Complaints Effectively
(by Mr. Cheong Kwai Fong )
objectivesAt the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
1. Appreciate the business and personal consequences of customer satisfaction
2. Recognise the roles and functions of a customer service provider.
3. Identify the service performance gap and the courses of action to be taken for
4. Understand the wants and needs of internal and external customers.
5. Acquire techniques in handling difficult customers and situations with self-
6. Managing complaints and rejections
7. Appreciate the power of teamwork.
8. Commit an attainable action plan at the work place.
program content1. Roles and functions of a customer service provider
- Definitions of customer service
- 4Es - means of end-result
- Courtesy in customer service
- 3 types of quality
- Needs and wants of external and internal customers
- Attitudes in customer service
2. 6 keys to customer service
- Qualities of a customer service provider
- 3 types of marketing - internal, external and interactive
- Video-tape presentation: Walt Disney company
3. Managing complaints and rejections
- Different types of customers
- How to handle difficult customers
- Formula in handling complaints
- Maintaining self-esteem in handling difficult situations
4. Human relation skills in customer service
- Principles of good human relations
- Checklist on human relations
- Levels of human behaviour
5. Effective communication skills
- Commandments of good communication
- Barriers to effective listening
- Listening guide
6. The power of teamwork
- The importance of teamwork
- Indications of good and poor teamwork
- Qualities of a successful team
7. A personal action plan to enhance customer relations
- Creating a mission statement
- Creating a personal action plan
methodologyCourse methods include a combination of:
Training videos and reviews
Participants are expected to be actively involved in all sessions of the course as it is designed based on experiential learning.
who must attendCustomer service support staff, front-line sales personnel and employees who are in constant contact with customers.
investment fee / early bird by 08/02/2017
Standard: RM 1,495.00 nett / RM1,395.00 nett per participant
Group discount: RM1,395.00 nett / RM 1,295.00 nett per participant for a minimum of 2 participants from the same company
(Fee inclusive of Refreshment, Buffet Lunch, Training Bag, Handouts, & Certificate of Completion)
registration & payment
PROGRAMS ARE CLAIMABLE UNDER SBL SCHEME
Please register online through www.qdc.com.my or call 03-78054587 / 03-78044196. Our phone line operation hours are from 8:30am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday.
All registration MUST be accompanied with PAYMENT.
Completed registration form with CHEQUES should be made in favor of "Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd" and sent to:
QUALITY DYNAMICS CONSULTANCY SDN BHD
No. 343, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, No.3 Jalan SS7/19,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : 03-78054587 / 03-78044196
E-mail: [email protected]
( Wani/ Thang )
PSMB Reg: 620717-P
(FEE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE but replacement may be made at no additional cost. Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the above course and shall inform participants of the changes)