Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd presents
(by Mr. Tan Por Sing )
At the end of this training programme, participants will be able to,among others:
1. Apply 7 QC Tools for Problem Solving and Quality Improvement at Work Place
2. Interpret and Construct 7QC Tools for Work Improvement
3. Understand the Importance of Data Collection, Analysis and take action
for Improvement based on Data
4. Apply the PDCA Cycle for Problem Solving and Quality Improvement
5. Integrate PDCA Cycle and the 7 QC Tools in Problem Solving
6. Learn from a Successful Quality Improvement Project
program content1. Quality and Quality Improvement
- Objectives and
2. The P-D-C-A Approach in Problem Solving at Work Place
3. The Importance of Data
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Data Presentation
4. Concept, Applications and Construction of the 7 QC Tools
4.1 Simplifying Data Collection (Check sheet)
- What is the best method to take down data simply?
- How to prevent error in inspection.
- How to construct simple Check sheets for convenient
usage in the workplace
4.2 Identifying and Selecting the Problem - The Vital Few
(The Pareto Diagram)
- How to construct Pareto Diagrams
- How to classify the defects and display using a
- How to identify the problems in their order of severity
4.3 Systematic Cause Analysis (Cause & Effect Diagram)
- How to construct Fish bone Diagram
- How to generate all the probable causes for every defect
- How to apply the Brainstorming Technique during
problem solving meetings
- How to scrutinized, filter and identify most probable
4.4 Data Analysis (Graphs, Pie Charts, Flow Chart, Radar Chart
and Gantt Chart)
- How to interpret different type of graphs
- How to construct a Process Flow Chart
- How to interpret process flow charts
4.5 Process Analysis (The Histogram)
- How to know and predict occurrence of defects
- How to construct a Histogram
- How to interpret various shapes of a histogram
4.6 Correlation Analysis of Variables (Scatter Diagrams)
- Identifying a correlation between the cause
- How to construct a Scatter Diagram
- How to interpret the Scatter Diagrams
4.7 Monitoring of Process Performance/Results (Control Charts)
- Understanding and Monitoring of process
- Why we need control charts
- The X-bar R control charts
- How to interpret whether a process is stable or not
5. Multimedia Presentation of a Successful Quality Improvement
Project using 7QC Tools and PDCA cycle.
methodologyPower Point Presentation, Group Discussions, Case Study and Exercises.
who must attendManagers and Executives, Quality Improvement Project Facilitators, Leaders, Team Members and All Personnel who are involved in day-to-day Problem Solving and Quality Improvement Activities.
investment fee / early bird by 02/03/2017
Standard: RM 1,495.00 Nett / RM1,395.00 Nett per participant
Group discount: RM1,395.00 Nett / RM1,295.00 Nett per participant for a minimum of 2 participants from the same company
(Fee inclusive of Refreshment, Buffet Lunch, Training Bag, Handouts, & Certificate of Completion)
registration & payment
PROGRAMS ARE CLAIMABLE UNDER SBL SCHEME
Please register online through www.qdc.com.my or call 03-78054587 / 03-78044196. Our phone line operation hours are from 8:30am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday.
All registration MUST be accompanied with PAYMENT.
Completed registration form with CHEQUES should be made in favor of "Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd" and sent to:
QUALITY DYNAMICS CONSULTANCY SDN BHD
No. 343, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, No.3 Jalan SS7/19,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : 03-78054587 / 03-78044196
E-mail: [email protected]
( Wani/ Thang )
PSMB Reg: 620717-P
(FEE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE but replacement may be made at no additional cost. Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the above course and shall inform participants of the changes)
COURSE FACILITATOR - MR. TAN POR SING
Chief Consultant and Trainer of Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd, Mr. Tan has more than 20 years experience as a trainer and consultant in the area of Quality and Productivity Improvement. Mr. Tan also has many years of hands-on experience managing production, maintenance and service operation.
Mr. Tan has extensive experience in the Training and Implementation of Operational and Improvement Techniques such as TQM, QCC, QC Tools, SPC, ISO 9000, 5S, Work Study, Kaizen Techniques, Filing & Record Management, Store & Inventory Management and many others.
Mr. Tan client's list in training and consultancy works include multi-nationals and local companies like Saudi Iron & Steel Company in Saudi Arabia, Western Digital, Freescale, Samsung, PNB, Perodua, Panasonic, Acidchem International, Sime Darby, Petron Malaysia Refining & Marketing, Dyson Manufacturing, Prince Court Medical Centre, Rahim & Co., TNB, Petronas Gas, Bumi Armada, MMHE, Indah Water, Litrak, Institute Technology Perak, NAM Institute for the Empowerment of Women (NIEW).
Mr. Tan obtained his BSc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Strathclyde University, Scotland and MSc. (with Distinction) in Manufacturing Systems Engineering from the Warwick University, England. Mr Tan also received extensive professional trainings and also presented many papers in Japan, Australia, The Netherlands, India, Taiwan, The Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and also locally. He is a life member of Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (Japan).
A qualified ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems and EMS auditor and consultant, Mr Tan had attended and passed the IRCA registered auditing quality system course (lead auditor training course) and he also attended and passed EARA approved advanced EMS auditing course for quality personnel.
Mr. Tan has been judging quality improvement projects like QCC/ICC/QIT for various multinational and national organization and companies like PNB National Innovations and Quality Convention, Rapid KL ICC Convention, and was also a Chief Judge in MPC National and Regional QCC Conventions. He also judged MAMPU National QCC Convention,
Mr. Tan represented Malaysia as a National Quality Management Award Expert in the National Quality Management Awards Round-Table Conference at Japan Productivity Center (JPC), Tokyo, which was sponsored by the Asian Productivity Organization (APO). Mr. Tan was a Lead Auditor of the Technical Audit Team in the yearly Prime Minister Quality Award and Quality Management Excellence Award for over 10 years.
Mr. Tan also holds an internationally recognized blue-card as a practitioner in Methods-Time Measurement technique from the United Kingdom M-TM Association.
Mr. Tan is proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.