Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd presents
5S Practices (Concept, Implementation, Audit & Certification)
(by Mr. Tan Por Sing )
1. Prepare your company for 5S Practices
2. Develop 5S Action Plan for Implementation
3. Understand Kaizen, Impact of 5S Practices and Waste Reduction
4. Importance of 5S Audit for Sustaining 5S practices
5. Understand the Requirements for 5S Certification
program contentModule 1: Waste, 5S and Kaizen Practices
1. Understanding Wastes
- How operational time is made up
- The 7 wastes
2. Approach of KAIZEN Techniques
- What is KAIZEN techniques?
- Common aspect of KAIZEN programs
- A suggested sequence of implementing Kaizen programs
Module 2: 5S Concept, Practices and Impact
1. Objectives and Benefits of 5S
- 5S contributes to Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale
- Four major objectives of a 5S program
- Three Types of Work Place
2. 5S Concept, Principles and Samples of 5S Practices
Concept of Seiri,
The Red-Tag Strategy
How to carry out Seiri activities
Examples of Excellence Seiri practices
Concept of Seiton,
The 7 Seiton Principles
How to carry out Seiton activities
Examples of Excellence Seiton practices
Concept of Seiso
Some good Seiso practices
Examples of Excellence Seiso
Concept of Seiketsu
What needs to be standardized?
Samples of 5S Standards
Concept of Shitsuke
2.1 Photos of Excellence 5S Practices
3. Impact of 5S on Work Processes (KPI)
- Work Culture Indicator
Module 3: 5S Implementation
1. Step by step implementation of a 5S program
- A six-step master implementation plan
Step 1. Preparation
Step 2. The CEO official announcement
Step 3. Big Cleaning by all colleague
Step 4. Initial Seiri
Step 5. Daily Seiri, Seiton and Seiso
Step 6. Periodic 5S audit
2. Four Key Factors for Successful 5S Implementation
Module 4: 5S Audit
1. Assessment of Effectiveness of 5S Implementation
- Types of 5S Audit
- Sample of 5S Audit Criteria
- 5S Audit Scoring Dimension
Module 5: 5S Certification
- Quality Environment (5S) management system
- Realization of Quality Environment
- Measurement, Analysis and Assessment
- Continual Improvement
• Action Plan for 5S Implementation
• Case study to enhance the understanding of 5S concept
• Audit Exercise
Power Point Presentation, Group Discussions, Case Study and Exercises.
who must attend
- All levels of Executives and Personnel
- Quality Improvement Executives
- Safety and Health Personnel
- Production Executives and Supervisors
investment fee / early bird by 09/03/2017
Standard: RM 1,495.00 nett / RM1,395.00 nett per participant
Group discount: RM1,395.00 nett / RM 1,295.00 nett per participant for a minimum of 2 participants from the same company
(Fee inclusive of Refreshment, Buffet Lunch, Training Bag, Handouts, & Certificate of Completion)
registration & payment
PROGRAMS ARE CLAIMABLE UNDER SBL SCHEME
Please register online through www.qdc.com.my or call 03-78054587 / 03-78044196. Our phone line operation hours are from 8:30am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday.
All registration MUST be accompanied with PAYMENT.
Completed registration form with CHEQUES should be made in favor of "Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd" and sent to:
QUALITY DYNAMICS CONSULTANCY SDN BHD
No. 343, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, No.3 Jalan SS7/19,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : 03-78054587 / 03-78044196
E-mail: [email protected]
( Wani/ Thang )
PSMB Reg: 620717-P
(FEE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE but replacement may be made at no additional cost. Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the above course and shall inform participants of the changes)
COURSE FACILITATOR - MR. TAN POR SING
Chief Consultant and Trainer of Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd, Mr. Tan has more than 20 years experience as a trainer and consultant in the area of Quality and Productivity Improvement. Mr. Tan also has many years of hands-on experience managing production, maintenance and service operation.
Mr. Tan has extensive experience in the Training and Implementation of Operational and Improvement Techniques such as TQM, QCC, QC Tools, SPC, ISO 9000, 5S, Work Study, Kaizen Techniques, Filing & Record Management, Store & Inventory Management and many others.
Mr. Tan client's list in training and consultancy works include multi-nationals and local companies like Saudi Iron & Steel Company in Saudi Arabia, Western Digital, Freescale, Samsung, PNB, Perodua, Panasonic, Acidchem International, Sime Darby, Petron Malaysia Refining & Marketing, Dyson Manufacturing, Prince Court Medical Centre, Rahim & Co., TNB, Petronas Gas, Bumi Armada, MMHE, Indah Water, Litrak, Institute Technology Perak, NAM Institute for the Empowerment of Women (NIEW).
Mr. Tan obtained his BSc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Strathclyde University, Scotland and MSc. (with Distinction) in Manufacturing Systems Engineering from the Warwick University, England. Mr Tan also received extensive professional trainings and also presented many papers in Japan, Australia, The Netherlands, India, Taiwan, The Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and also locally. He is a life member of Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (Japan).
A qualified ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems and EMS auditor and consultant, Mr Tan had attended and passed the IRCA registered auditing quality system course (lead auditor training course) and he also attended and passed EARA approved advanced EMS auditing course for quality personnel.
Mr. Tan has been judging quality improvement projects like QCC/ICC/QIT for various multinational and national organization and companies like PNB National Innovations and Quality Convention, Rapid KL ICC Convention, and was also a Chief Judge in MPC National and Regional QCC Conventions. He also judged MAMPU National QCC Convention,
Mr. Tan represented Malaysia as a National Quality Management Award Expert in the National Quality Management Awards Round-Table Conference at Japan Productivity Center (JPC), Tokyo, which was sponsored by the Asian Productivity Organization (APO). Mr. Tan was a Lead Auditor of the Technical Audit Team in the yearly Prime Minister Quality Award and Quality Management Excellence Award for over 10 years.
Mr. Tan also holds an internationally recognized blue-card as a practitioner in Methods-Time Measurement technique from the United Kingdom M-TM Association.
Mr. Tan is proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.