Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd presents
(by Mr. Nazari Haron )
objectivesParticipants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Zero Quality Control (ZQC)
- Understand Poke-Yoke concepts
- Learn various Poka-Yoke methods and techniques
- Able to identify potential MISTAKES in own workplace and apply creative
and innovative Poka-Yoke solutions in Quality & Continual
program content1. Introduction to Quality Control
- Understand Errors and Defects
- Understand Waste and Defects relations
- Understand Defects and Cost of Quality
- Strategy Towards Zero Defect
2. Introduction to Zero Quality Control (ZQC)
- Approaches to product inspection
- What and why Zero Quality Control (ZQC)?
- What is Poka-Yoke?
- Poka-Yoke Methodologies and Strategies
- Poka-Yoke Examples and Group Exercises
3. Poka Yoke System
- How Poka Yoke System regulates the process:
- in preventing errors from occurring
- in detecting abnormalities as they occur
- in controlling a process from producing defects
- Poka Yoke Sensors and Devices
- Practical Group Exercises:
- Real examples of everyday Poka-Yoke System in
tracking mistakes arising from the following type
of operations: Assembly, Insertion, Inspection,
Locating, Mounting, Omissions, Processing, Set-up and many more.
4. Poka Yoke Applications
- Where Poka-Yoke works well
- Where Poka-Yoke may not work
- Poka-Yoke implementation steps
- Practical Group Exercises:
- Applying the Poka Yoke concepts in real own workplace operation
and Group Presentation
methodologyThe course is highly interactive, participants will be guided through the various steps of the course and will be involved in extensive exercising and few numbers of examples and case studies.
The course incorporates: lecture, real case examples, group exercises, own workplace exercise, discussion and presentation.
who must attend
- Managers, Engineers, Executives - Production, Manufacturing, Quality,
Maintenance, Store/Warehouse, Safety
- Quality Personnel, Technicians
- Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Operators and
- Anyone who wishes to apply the Poka-Yoke methodology
investment fee / early bird by 06/04/2017
Standard: RM 1,495.00 nett / RM1,395.00 nett per participant
Group discount: RM1,395.00 nett / RM 1,295.00 nett per participant for a minimum of 2 participants from the same company
(Fee inclusive of Refreshment, Buffet Lunch, Training Bag, Handouts, & Certificate of Completion)
registration & payment
PROGRAMS ARE CLAIMABLE UNDER SBL SCHEME
Please register online through www.qdc.com.my or call 03-78054587 / 03-78044196. Our phone line operation hours are from 8:30am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday.
All registration MUST be accompanied with PAYMENT.
Completed registration form with CHEQUES should be made in favor of "Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd" and sent to:
QUALITY DYNAMICS CONSULTANCY SDN BHD
No. 343, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, No.3 Jalan SS7/19,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : 03-78054587 / 03-78044196
E-mail: [email protected]
( Wani/ Thang )
PSMB Reg: 620717-P
(FEE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE but replacement may be made at no additional cost. Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the above course and shall inform participants of the changes)
COURSE FACILITATOR - MR. NAZARI HARON
He is a certified trainer by PSMB (Cert No. TTT-0025) and Competency Training Institute of Australia (CTI) (Cert No. 1853) and a course leader for Lean Production and Productivity & Quality Skill Training Series. He also provides consulting services on Lean/ TPS, 5S, TPM, Kaizen, SMED, Cellular System, Mixed Production, Factory Layout Planning and Small Group Activities.
He had experience in installation and implementation of ISO/ TS16949 , including conducting internal training for several major TS certified companies including Panasonic Electronic Devices (M) Sdn Bhd, Sapura Automotive Group of companies and several others.