Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd presents
Leadership, Motivation & Supervisory Development Skills
(by Mr. Brien Lee Meng Siong )
Having attended the workshop, participants would be able to:
- Build and update knowledge and skills that will be needed for effective
- To develop effective supervisory skills to empower your subordinates and
develop high performance team.
- To identify leadership contribution in developing effective human relations.
- To acquire the skills in exercising the leadership functions.
- Identify the various ways of motivating, increasing commitment and to build
Introduction to Supervision and Management
- Management and the role of a supervisor
- The functions, duties and responsibilities of a supervisor.
- Meaning of “Super” and “vidre”.
- Sources and the use of supervisory power.
The Role of A Supervisor in an Organisation
- Workers Management
- Leading and Managing Workers
- Team Development
- Conflict Management
- Productivity, Quality and Kaizen
The Supervisor As A Leader
- Meaning and definition of Leadership
- Different types of leadership styles
- How to use the appropriate leadership styles
- Theories of Leadership (Frederick Taylor, Douglas Mc’gregor).
- Situational Leadership
- Applying human relations in the workplace
- Qualities of a Good Leader
Motivating Subordinates to Higher Performance
- Understanding the theories of Motivation
- Building self-motivation
- The Pygmalion Theory
- The Motivation Cycle
- Delegation as a tool of Motivation
- Delegation vs. Abdication
Coaching and Counseling
- What is coaching and what is counseling?
- When to Coach/When to Counsel?
- How to Coach and Counsel?
- Coaching and Counseling Skills
- How to Plan Coaching and Counseling Sessions?
Managing Problem Employees
- Identifying problem employees
- The different, approaches in handling problem employees
- Neutralising, transferring, restructuring, firing
- Getting rid of dysfunctional behaviours
- Changing and transforming negative into positive and ethical attitude and
Improving Communication and Interpersonal Skills Through EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- Importance of Good Communication in the workplace
- Overcoming barriers to good communication
- Values, perceptions and emotions
- Understanding EQ in the workplace
- Using EQ to create team spirit and harmony in the workplace.
methodologyInteractive Lecture with key points, Coaching, Interactive Discussion and Group Exercises
who must attend• Newly appointed Executives
• Soon to be promoted Managers
• Supervisors and Line Leaders
• Anyone who wishes to develop skills in managing subordinates
investment fee / early bird by 13/04/2017
Standard: RM 1,495.00 Nett / RM1,395.00 Nett per participant
Group discount: RM1,395.00 Nett / RM1,295.00 Nett per participant for a minimum of 2 participants from the same company
(Fee inclusive of Refreshment, Buffet Lunch, Training Bag, Handouts, & Certificate of Completion)
registration & payment
PROGRAMS ARE CLAIMABLE UNDER SBL SCHEME
Please register online through www.qdc.com.my or call 03-78054587 / 03-78044196. Our phone line operation hours are from 8:30am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday.
All registration MUST be accompanied with PAYMENT.
Completed registration form with CHEQUES should be made in favor of "Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd" and sent to:
QUALITY DYNAMICS CONSULTANCY SDN BHD
No. 343, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, No.3 Jalan SS7/19,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : 03-78054587 / 03-78044196
E-mail: [email protected]
( Wani/ Thang )
PSMB Reg: 620717-P
(FEE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE but replacement may be made at no additional cost. Quality Dynamics Consultancy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the above course and shall inform participants of the changes)
COURSE FACILITATOR - MR. BRIEN LEE MENG SIONG
He is fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia